Microsoft Azure will be conducting maintenance on their database platform, and some database instances that are responsible for Databricks infrastructure will be restarted between 09/27/2023 21:00 and 09/28/2023 12:00 UTC.
You will see a brief interruption of the following services that should not exceed 5 minutes:
- API access
- Cluster creation
- Starting or scheduling new jobs
- UI access
Currently running jobs will not be impacted.
us: eastus2: East US 2, us: eastus: East US, us: centralus: Central US, us: northcentralus: North Central US
Microsoft Azure will be conducting maintenance on their database platform, and some database instances that serve Databricks infrastructure will be restarted between 09/30/2023 16:00 UTC and 10/01/2023 00:00 UTC.
You may encounter the following impact during this maintenance, which should not exceed 5 minutes:
- Workspace authentication requests may fail or timeout.
- Cluster start/resize/termination requests may time out.
- Jobs relying on cluster start/resize/termination may not execute.
- Jobs submitted through APIs/Schedulers may not execute.
- UI and Databricks SQL queries may time out.
- Users may have experienced failures launching Databricks Serverless SQL Warehouses.
Currently running jobs may be interrupted.